Board News | Guidelines
As our membership grows, so does the opportunity for each member to be involved in a variety of activities and events PWC offers. With these opportunities, we want to ensure we stay true to our mission and purpose.
The PWC is in
Board News | New Roles
There are new positions the PWC is happy to add to the organization. These roles will be vital to our continued growth and success.
- Media-Web Director | Ann Kruk
- Reporter | Natalie Hill
- Auxiliary Group Coordinator | Kathleen Juhl
Board News | Budget
The Palisades Women’s Club voted and approved our new revised budget at the General Meeting in January. Your membership dollars help us to:
- Execute fantastic general membership events and activities.
- Build our communication network.
- Meet our social and service objectives.
- Grow our membership with remarkable women here in the Palisades.
As always, the budget is open to your review. Questions, comments or concerns are welcome.
Board News | Contact
Feel free to contact Sandie Redfern or any PWC board member.