There was a wonderful turnout for the first PWC general meeting held Wednesday, September 11th. After a moment of reflection, the PWC members warmly welcomed its new president, Darla Callaghan.
PWC board members spoke to the upcoming seasons social and service events, new policies, website communication, membership standing, and auxiliary group sign-ups.
For a quick reference, here are some reminders and contact links that can be of help.
- RSVP Policy of Cancellation – Noon the Saturday before the meeting. The cancellation deadline is the day before the event.
- Meetings/Events RSVP email link | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Annual Membership Dues $35. Contact Stephanie Cox at email@example.com
- Visit the PWC website and subscribe to have organizational news come directly to your email box.
- Want to know more about what PWC charity you can get involved in? Contact Ginny Quattropani at firstname.lastname@example.org
- See PWC activities and schedules at a quick glance! Click here.
- “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun”, right? Visit the PWC Auxiliary Groups and find fun activities and fun friends to share them with.
The Sewing Circle supports the PWC Brand
Thanks to the talents of Kim Silva, Mary Anne Malaney, and Darla Callaghan, the PWC logo gets a big focus on a gorgeous wool podium banner.
I had the privilege to observe the sewing team in action, and I witnessed the talent, skill, love and oodles of long hours that went into this project.
If you are inspired and would like to join the Sewing Circle, contact Kim Silva at email@example.com
Our Social Connections
After summer vacations are over, we are all anxious to reunite and welcome new members.
A special thank you to our club photographers, Mary Louise Connor, and Nilly Farrell for this slideshow.