“Autumn Themed Holiday Craft”
The PWC will hold its General Meeting at the Palisades Country Club, on November 1, at 7:00 p.m. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. Attire is casual (no jeans). We hope you can join us.
Attendees will be making an “Autumn Themed Holiday Craft” led by our Social Committee. Please, bring your own scissors.
We will have a buffet-style menu including:
Charcuterie Board of Fruit, Meat, and Cheese with Bread
Chopped Salad with Dressings
Pinwheel Sandwiches (Veggie and Chicken Salad)
Chocolate Flourless Cake
Beverage Bar (Water, Tea, Coffee)
The menu cost is:
$21.00 per person, available only to those who have a PCC Food & Beverage minimum
$22.25 per person, for those paying with a credit card (everyone else)
RSVP and advance payment is required by Sunday, October 22 (end of day) at www.palisadeswomen.com. After this date, unfortunately, there will be no cancellations, refunds, substitutions, or walk-ins.
As with last year, we will RSVP and pay for our meetings using a secure link on our website. When you are ready to RSVP, be sure to have your credit card available, and do the following:
1. Go to our website www.palisadeswomen.com
2. From our Home page, click Meetings-Events RSVP in the center of the screen.
3. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the RSVP form. (A copy of your responses will be emailed to you.)
4. If you are paying via credit card, after completing the RSVP form, you will see a link to the payment screen. Click the link to complete the payment.
* If you have any questions or issues regarding your payment, please text Christina Chen, our Historian, at 909-734-2920.
November 1, 2023
Doors open at 6:30 PM
Meeting begins at 7:00 PM
Palisades Country Club
13704 Grand Palisades Pkwy, Charlotte, NC 28278
RSVP Deadline is Sunday, October 22 (end of the day)